Business Development Finance Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Finance Manager to drive substantial change throughout Nuffield Health by supporting, challenging and driving business development opportunities through exceptional financial accuracy and support.
You will have strong capability in financial modelling, commercial support and the ability to influence action across all service lines including, but not limited to, Private Hospitals, Gyms and Medical Services.
- Provide financial support and analysis to the customer proposition team
- Creation of financial models to appraise new concepts
- Assistance with creation of internal budgets
- Ensuring effective allocation of resources
- Owning and developing financial modeling for material investment cases (>£10m)
- Coordinate financial governance of material projects - ensuring appropriate controls and processes are in place
- Support pricing activity on an ad-hoc basis
- Creation and coordination of presentations to senior stakeholders
- Supporting negotiation with various external parties
- Attendance and input into steering committees
- Coordinating various stakeholders to improve business performance
- Support BI analysis when possible
Skills & Experience
- Self-motivated with a tenacious desire to learn and improve
- Capable of excellent stakeholder management (At all levels)
- IT literate with strong financial modelling skills
- Able to demonstrate strong moral code
- Experienced in Financial Analysis
- Experience of working with Private Hospital operator, Gym operator or within Healthcare is desirable.
Interested? A bit more about us…: Nuffield Health is the UK's largest health providers, operating as a not for profit organisation. It delivers services from more than 200 locations including Hospitals, Physiotherapy, Fitness and Wellbeing clubs, Health Assessment Centres and client workplaces.? We provide clinical, fitness and wellbeing services to the general public, private organisations, and the NHS. We have a unique approach to improving health in the UK, putting the quality of care and satisfaction of individuals and companies at the heart of what we do and, in the process, improving the health of millions of people.
Location: Our Support Centre is located in the heart of the town - 5 minutes' walk from Epsom train station, which is just 35 minutes from London Waterloo and 46 minutes from London Victoria.
Benefits:? We're a hard-working bunch but we also take care of our employees. So, with us, you'll enjoy more than a competitive salary. We offer flexible working to make the most of every day and development opportunities to make you feel respected, trusted, and valued. We offer fantastic employee benefits including gym membership of our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, a free onsite gym at Epsom offering exercise classes and discounted personal training, an annual health assessment, an interest free season ticket loan, a Cycle to Work Scheme and a Retirement Savings Plan.