Project Support Administrator - (Modular Build) - Bridgewater
Our client is a leading Construction Main Contractor working on a major Modular Build project in Bridgwater. Together we are actively looking for an experienced Project Support Administrator to help support a £40m project.
Project Support Administrator Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Head of Operations/Contracts Manger
- Updating the system of recording incoming and outgoing departmental mail and project correspondence.
- Maintain suitable filing systems for the department
- Provide day-to-day assistance to the Team's Management, including responding to project related e-mails, telephone calls and correspondence.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Site members regarding weekly reporting documentation ensuring timely delivery of information to divisional director, internal and external clients.
- Day to day administration including: answering phone calls, responding to enquiries, photocopying etc.
- Must be IT literate with a sound knowledge of MS Office(in particular Excel)
- Educated to GCSE Level (English & Maths)
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
If interested in this position please e-mail your CV to Meera Patel at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup. com