White Goods Engineer
White Goods Engineer - North London - £22,000 - £30,000/ annum + annual bonuses and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- One of the largest professional appliance repair companies in UK
- A thriving multi-brand company.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a White Goods Engineer?
- Happy to cover North London and/or the surrounding areas.
- Experience in the repair of all white goods appliances including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges/freezers, ovens, cookers, hobs etc.
- Manufacturer training/experience on a range of domestic appliances e.g. Indesit, Hotpoint, BSH, Samsung, LG, Belling, Stoves, Miele, Dyson, Hoover etc.
- Gas qualifications would act as an advantage but is not essential (CCN1 & CKR1).
- Refrigeration skills would also act as an advantage (F-GAS or R600).
HOW? Will you be working?
- Field based, completing 8-10 calls per day.
- Working from home.
- Overtime available but not compulsory.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Benefits – Quarterly bonuses – Overtime opportunities - Pension scheme.
- Flexible on salary dependant on experience.
- 22 days annual leave.
- Stable, well known company offering a secure environment to grow within.
- Regular training and opportunities to grow and develop skills further – such as 2nd line refrigeration.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP – 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the “Apply Now” button.