Our client, one of the countries best known racecourses, is presently seeking a skilled and experienced Sous Chef to join their already established team.
Duties will include:
- Deputising in the absence of the Head Chef
- Ensuring high culinary standards across the team
- Managing food purchase and storage
- Creating new recipes and menu's
- Creating prep sheets and delegating jobs
- Plan, prepare and run functions and a la carte service to a 5* standard
- Running the pass and checking plate layouts
This is a 360 degree role involving Staff Supervision and Kitchen Administration whilst always looking to improve your own skills as well as coaching others along the way.
As this is a hospitality role you will be required to work 5 days out of 7, some shifts may start early or finish late. This is to be expected.
Starting salary is up to £26,000 p/a depending on experience plus benefits as well as 25 days holiday every year.
Interviews are available immediately.,