Personal Tax Semi-Senior - Top 20 Firm
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Personal Tax Semi-Senior wanting to develop their skills - with full CTA study support - and progress their career with a Top 20 Firm based in North London.
In this role, you will be dealing with mainly compliance work with the intention of increasing your advisory bias in the future. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and generate tax returns using tax software for more complex cases
- Request tax return information from client and remind if needed
- Review information received and delegate more straightforward tax return cases
- Review returns produced and deal with outstanding points with junior staff
- Assist on tax consultancy, research projects and HMRC enquiries
The firm is looking for someone with at least 2 years’ experience in Tax compliance from a mid-tier firm. ATT qualified or studying is highly desirable although someone with significant experience in Personal Tax compliance will also be considered and full support for CTA is on offer.
If you would like to know more about this Personal Tax Semi-Senior role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers