Web Designer / Front End Developer
You'll be working alongside a small but perfectly formed award winning team, crafting new and exciting digital solutions for a variety of clients.
You will work closely with the development team and clients on a daily basis. You will also be expected to be able to work with a high level of autonomy and deliver to a exceptionally high standard.
You will be focused on the design and front end development on a vareity of projects incuding:
- Ecommerce design and development
- CMS design and development (Craft CMS / WordPress)
- UI design for CRMs and business management solutions
- Creating clean and readable code that is testable
- Building responsive applications and cross browser / platform delivery.
- Rockstar proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML, CSS (SCSS) and, JS skills
- Be organised, have a keen eye for the little details, meet deadlines and exceed expectations
- Flexible attitude and a willingness to adapt
- Client centric and focussed.
Extra brownie points if...
- CSS Pre/Post processors are your new best friend
- Know your way around (or have created) a front end pattern library or design system
- Experience using task runners (GLUP and/or Grunt)
- A working knowledge of PHP and Twig
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and SCRUM.
A bit about the culture you'll be working within:
- Dynamic and forward thinking that is truly 'customer centric'
- Flexible working - it's about getting the job done including time available to spend on non-client related R&D projects
- Great location without the need to travel into London
- The latest hardware and software to work on
- A global client base
- Private medical insurance after a qualifying period
- Continuing professional development.
When applying please add a cover letter including:
- All relevant experience
- A link to your digital portfolio
- Details of your salary expectations.