Field Service Engineer
Our client is a leading supplier of coffee and vending services and products to businesses across the South East of England. They are seeking a dynamic and experienced Field Service Engineer to join their expanding team covering London and the Home Counties.
Reporting into the Technical Manager, the Field Service Engineer will be performing reactive and planned preventative maintenance on a wide range of coffee and vending equipment. This includes machines made by manufacturers such as Westomatic, WMF, Schaerer, Sielaff, Crane, N&W, Bravilor, and Coffetek.
The Field Service Engineer will provide a high quality service to all customers and actively contribute to the overall improvements of the business by servicing and maintaining equipment to a high standard. As a Field Service Engineer your goal is to limit the volume of equipment failure through correct service and maintenance, achieving excellent first-time fix levels. As a Field Service Engineer your ultimate goal is for the business to receive zero client complaints regarding technical reliability for machines deemed to be within your area of responsibility.
1. To diagnose and repair faults on a complete range of Vending Equipment
2. To ensure that whenever possible all work is completed at the first visit ensuring that every effort is made to prevent further breakdowns. If a return visit is necessary to complete any work the return visit must be carried out at the soonest opportunity.
3. Continually review multiple fault equipment and ensure that any machine that displays persistent breakdowns is given the highest priority regarding repair.
4. In order to help you meet the above criteria the company monitors on Key Performance Indices:
· Attend all calls in the order that they come in.
· Ensure all breakdowns are responded to within 4 hours.
· Ensure all calls to fit parts are attended to as soon as you are informed parts are available, but must be within 8 hours.
5. To ensure that you always have on the job access to the technical manuals/documentation relevant to the equipment that you are servicing/maintaining.
6. To hold and maintain the required level of spare parts on your vehicle when instructed
7. To form and maintain a close working relationship with colleagues and clients with a view to providing the best possible service to our clients
8. To attend various Training Courses to assist you to maintain the highest standard of workmanship.
9. Willing and able to work on your own initiative.
10. Maintain good customer relations by adopting a pleasant manner at all times. Adhere to customer procedures e.g. entry/exit from premises & Health & Safety Policies where appropriate.
11. Be aware of any potential cases of customer dissatisfaction and take appropriate action (repair machine/seek assistance from Senior Engineer/Service Manager) to avoid the potential becoming actual dissatisfaction.
12. Deal with any complaints in an appropriate manner and ensure that they are addressed as quickly as possible reporting incidents of customer dissatisfaction to your line manager.
If you are an experienced Field Service Engineer and would relish working for a leader in the coffee and vending industry, please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.