Great opportunity for a fully/newly qualified accounts senior to progress in a reputable firm.
The client is a well established mid-tier firm that are based around the Redhill area.
- Producing accounts for all clients (Limited companies, sold traders, partnerships, LLLPs, Charities and groups)
- Be the main point of contact for the client and ensure high quality service at all times
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time within deadlines and within agreed budget
- Managing the team and the work flow to ensure quality production
- Keep the team motivated to achieve goals and carry out end of job appraisals
- Presenting full Accounts to the Manager with minimal queries
- Detailed costing of time budget
- To clear all review points and process adjustments to accounts
- To keep time records up to date on a day-to-day basis
- To liaise closely with Tax Department and deal with any queries raised
- Keep technically up to date and apply best practice at all times
- To be aware of developments concerning client affairs and to identify opportunities to provide additional services to clients
- Cross sell other services to clients to contribute to incremental fee income for the Firm
- Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department.
- The successful Accounts Senior will be a fully qualified ACA/ACCA with good technical competence including solid accounts experience gained within Practice for at least 3 years.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients.
Salary £35,000 - £45,000