Sales Representative - Executive - FMCG Products
Have you B2B sales experience?
As strong appetite for sales and business development?
Knowledge of the distributor and retail sector within consumer products?
Can you cover the South East Sales area?
The Role - Sales Representative
As a Sales Representative you will be selling consumer products to retail / distributors and SME business owners. Representing an established brand in the market, you will be required to seek out new opportunities to build and develop relationships within your designated territory. The role will involve:
- Identifying potential clients
- Visiting business owners to carry out Fact Find
- Presenting Findings and demonstrate savings opportunities
- Closing Sales
- Providing after-sales to clients in Post-Sale visit
- Introducing additional relevant products to clients
- Cultivating and Maintaining a pipeline to ensure steady flow of New Sales
The Skills - Sales Representative
The role of Sales Representative will demand the very best of your Communication and Rapport Building Skills. You will be required to attend local trade shows and events to build and enhance your reputation within your local area. The role will require:
- Clear and Effective Communication Skills
- Strong Rapport Building Skills
- Ability to deal with a variety of clients across a broad range of industry sectors
- Confidence to get the sale
- Ability to develop relationships from scratch
- Experience of a B2B Sales environment would be preferred
- Ability to think on your feet and identify opportunities
The Attitudes/Behaviours - Sales Representative
To be successful in this role you will be need to be a self-starter with a genuine hunger to succeed. We are looking for candidates who demonstrate:
- Passion to sell
- Hunger to succeed
- Energy and Dynamism
- Ability to set and achieve challenging targets
- Commitment to the Business
- An outgoing nature
- Positive Outlook at all times
- Strong Work Ethic
- Appetite to work alone and to help other team members when required
- Take responsibility for your own workload and success
Competitive Salary plus Bonus and Package
Expion: Our sales and marketing recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, quoting ref RC-NAM, preferably by using the Apply Now button on this page.
All CVs will be replied to within 3 weeks.