Principle Weapons Systems Engineer
Experis are currently recruiting a Principle Weapons System Engineer to work for a FTSE 100 engineering business based in Plymouth. You will be responsible for providing management and leadership for all engineering activities that support the weapons systems contracts.As a Principle Weapons System Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Safely managing and co-ordinating members of the weapons test teams.
- Acting as the focal point for all operational test support communications.
- Support the business development and bid teams in the preparation of bid packs and proposals.
- Manage the creation of operational support programmes and estimates with the Project Management team.
- Monitor, control and update engineering team performance information.
- Provide engineering and technical support /guidance to the projects.
- Provide leadership for staff management issues and carry out staff appraisals.
- Establish operational and test engineering activities (staff requirement, facilities, tools, processes) including understanding of requirements of the contract.
- Engineering qualification HNC or above
- Excellent weapons knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Previous management experience or currently in a senior position looking for your next move.
Salary: £40,500 + Benefits
PermanentHow to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.