Mortgage Administrator-South West London- £25-£30k
Mortgage Administrator/Mortgage Paraplanner
£25,000 to £30,000
Our client, a friendly and successful IFA based in South West London is looking for a mortgage administrator with experience of working for a mortgage intermediary.
- Progressing client cases for mortgages and general insurance
- Maintaining compliance process
- Ad-hoc/General Office Administration duties
- Maintaining client relationships - updates in current cases and previous clients on behalf of advisers
- Researching for mortgages and insurance cases
- Maintaining CPD record
- Maintaining agency details with lenders and insurers
- Extensively liaising with clients
It is ideal that candidates have gained their experience working for a firm of mortgage brokers or an IFA; candidates must have a strong mortgage administration background.
You must be hard working, friendly, loyal, and honest and have a professional telephone manner. You should be empathetic and a good listener when dealing with clients. You should have experience of pre-sales and post-sales administration, including research, business submissions etc.
Ideally you should have experience of:- Mortgage Brain, TriGold, and General Insurance products. It is advantageous, but not essential for candidates to be educated to degree standard and have the CeMAP or CF6 qualification.
This is friendly organisation that can genuinely offer you career progression, whether you wish to remain in an administrative role or work towards advising over time.
The salary depends on current/previous remuneration, however is likely to be in the region of £25-£30,000