Management Accountant/Analyst required for my client a rapidly expanding office design company based just outside of London. The Management Accountant/Analyst will be responsible for providing strategic support to the senior management including preparation of broad presentations, financial presentations KPI analysis and other ad-hoc projects requested by senior management.
This role is a key asset in developing and maintaining credibility of the forecasting process within the company. Therefore this individual will require excellent analytical skills, have the ability to think creatively and be highly driven. This position reports to the financial controller.
- Oversee the monthly/quarterly and annual forecasting of Order Intake and sales invoicing.
- Co-ordinate with sales leads to ensure integrity and accuracy of the CRM system to substantiate accurate forecasting.
- Prepare presentations to Board Directors and Senior Management Teams.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and decision making.
- Monitor and update key performance indicator models, highlighting trends and analysing reasons of unexpected variance to plan/forecast.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis of orders, sales and GM%
- Computation of Sales team Commission and resolution of queries.
- Communicating and providing guidance to Operations department.
- Support the Financial Controller in other ad-hoc activates as required.
- Proven experience in an FP&A function.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance desirable.
- 3-5 years' experience within Industry & Commerce.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision and highly organised.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Self-starter who works under own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
Apply today for this great role!!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.