Senior Business Analyst, ISEB
Our client a respected public sector institution is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work with their selected third party supplier who are delivering a major IT programme which covers a variety of work-streams. These include; Cloud implementation, end user computing, service management and testing.
As the lead Business Analyst you will have overarching responsibility for the design and delivery of the organisations business entity model for its current state (as is) and ownership of the benefits realisation process. The role offers you the chance to provide business analysis expertise on a large programme alongside a top tier consultancy, our client also offers career progression and an attractive benefits package.
- Design and delivery of the business entity model with ownership of the vision and maintenance
- Ownership of the benefits realisation process for the programme
- Business Process and requirements engineering
- Management of junior business analysts
Essential skills/experience required
- Previous experience of requirements gathering within a large IT project
- Demonstrable track record of implementing & tracking benefits realisation
- Experience of working with 3rd part suppliers consisting of senior IT personnel such as Enterprise and Technical Architects
- ISEB/BCS Business Analysis accreditation
- Change management Knowledge of project methodologies
- Financial service or Government experience (highly desirable) Awareness of infrastructure architecture