Supplier Manager - Incredible Employer
Our client a credible award winning Telecommunications company are looking for a Supplier Manager to join their team in London.
The Supplier Manager will be an knowledgeable, commercially minded individual responsible for handling 20+ supplier relationships. This includes relationship management, commercial negotiation and strategy development. The Supplier Manager will be targeted on the commercial success of supplier relationships and driven by KPI's
As the Supplier Manger you will be expected to:
- Hold service reviews, including input from across the wider business and ensure any challenges are resolved effectively
- Work with the Sales team to ensure they are meeting targets and delivering the service provided by suppliers
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers and ensure expectations are met on both sides
- Provide support across departments for the introduction of changes to supplier relationships or their products. Responsible for preparing Operations for product
- Manage the commercials of supplier relationships
- Review current spend with suppliers, analysing the efficiency of the relationship and where there may be saving opportunities
- Conduct analysis by looking into the overall spend and profitability of the companies suppliers and services.
The ideal candidate will have
- Proven ability in managing large projects across multiple departments
- Proven track record in delivering against targets and tight deadlines
- Previous experience in a supplier management or supplier focused role
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.