Implementation Project Manager
Oceanwide continues to make its mark by offering cloud-based, end-to-end insurance software solutions that support the entire Property & Casualty insurance policy lifecycle. We work hard to deliver the flexibility needed to adapt to and support the unique business processes and workflows of our clients. We do this by employing over 200 IT and insurance specialists who lead by example by always seeking continuous improvement and looking to make a difference. Our headquarters in Montreal, Canada as well as our London, UK office are growing quickly and we’re looking for the right combination of brains, attitude, skills, and humor for our next hires.
We are currently looking to fill the following position based out of our London office:
Implementation Project Manager
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible to work with our customers in the Insurance industry to define, plan, and implement major projects for our licensees;
You will liaise with executives and key representatives from our clients and prospects(many of whom are Fortune 500 companies) to provide leadership, project coordination,consultancy, and implementation services.
In addition to developing strong client relationships, you will also be responsible forleading your assigned team through the implementation process.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a bright and talented team in providing innovative solutions to our clients at a high performance level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for leading the implementation (cross-functional coordination, planning, and execution) of all assigned projects;
- Build and maintain positive relationships with client account stakeholders;
- Timely and effective communication with clients, project team and Oceanwide management;
- Coordinate internal trafficking / timeline management of project work between various departments;
- Prepare client-facing and internal documentation such as scorecards, status reports, project plans and deliverable schedules;
- Coordinate transition of completed projects to the Customer relationship department;
- Ensure all important communication is properly documented and archived;
- Communicate to your manager, in a timely manner, any risks identified during the course of the implementation.
- Management of Implementation Scrum teams.
- Facilitate all aspects of the Scrum framework, including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming sessions, daily scrums, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Maintain the Scrum team capacity plan, Scrum board, sprint backlog, velocity charts and burn down charts
- Identify and help to remove impediments to enable success of the Sprint team
What you’ll need:
- Fluency in English, spoken and written - Mandatory;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent post-secondary education degree/certificate - Mandatory;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Project Manager role;
- At minimum of 1-2 years of experience managing Agile Projects (Scrum Master experience is an asset)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and spoken);
- Attention to detail;
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office);
- Insurance industry experience an asset.
What you’ll get:
Fun Environment | Collaborative Culture | Competitive Salaries
Growth Opportunities | Generous Time Off
Insurance Coverage | Pension Matching | Great Location
Does Oceanwide sound like the right place for you? If yes, then submit your application today for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your interest in Oceanwide; only those candidates selected will be contacted.