Asset Compliance Project Officer
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a Merseyside based housing association, who are looking to appoint an Asset Compliance Project Officer to their Asset Management team, on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
The Asset Compliance Project Officer role:
- Responsible for overseeing the systems and contracts relating to asset compliance. This will include monitoring the quality of the data, the identification, maintenance and improvement of a range of works & services.
- Project manage the implementation of a central register
- Controlling the collation and processing of new and legacy records
- Monitoring & quality control of regimes
- Re- inspection Programming and ensuring records are appropriately produced and processed.
- Incident monitoring and ensure corrective action is taken by operational teams, where necessary, to remove risk to customers
- Liaise with Regional Compliance Teams to ensure all processes are followed.
- Audit implementation of procedures and design corrective action where necessary
- Monitor compliance contracts in line with company policy to ensure 100% compliance with Group set KPI`s at all times.
- Assist in the production budgetary and performance information as and when required.
- To monitor on-going programmes of surveys and options appraisals to ensure that information relating to the compliance of our assets is comprehensive and up to date.
- To provide accurate data to facilitate the forward planning of medium and long term investment requirements for asbestos in order to deliver excellent services.
The successful candidate:
- Management or control of contractors in a social housing environment.
- Asset Management or Property Services experience in a social housing environment.
- Knowledge of managing statutory compliance in a social housing environment.
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Proficient database skills, reporting tools, data extraction etc.