Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with an independent music company, based in London, who are looking for a Business Analytics Manager to join the digital team.
As Business Analytics Manageryou will be reporting to the Data and Business Insights Lead and will help to drive global growth.
You will be responsible for reporting activity across the business, but specifically in charge of the Account Managed side of the business, reporting on how our members are performing.
As Business Analytics Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the Account Managed side of the business globally
- Provide business intelligence and analytics to the business, including commentary and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Work with the business to create and maintain KPIs and metrics to drive teams forward
- Analyse historic trends, benchmarking performance and making recommendations for future planning and forecasts
- Help to grow the use of analytics and data across the business
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Technical CompSci/Science/Maths degree
- CRM experience, preferably within a B2B organisation
- A track record of working with KPI and metrics
- Usage of Business Intelligence and Analytics tools such as Birst/Business Objects/Cognos
- Advanced usage of SQL, Web Analytics, Excel/PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to work in a client facing environment; to influence stakeholders and to present information to a diverse audience (from colleagues to board level)
- Ability to present complex topics to non-technical audience
- Experience in working with using and merging multiple data sources and datasets, single view of customer would be beneficial
- Experience in working within a sales organisation who are building their online presence/CRM would be beneficial
- Experience of working with multiple data sources and a single view of customer would be useful
- An understanding or experience of customer segmentation and profiling eg using tools such R would be useful (this is what we want to be doing in the future)
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analytics Manager join a company and become a lead in the analytics team.