Turner / Miller
There is now a vacancy for a Manual Turner / Miller to join a successful leading international manufacturing company in Ashford. As Manual Turner / Miller you will be offered a starting salary of £23,700, rising to £25,350 after successful probation period, as well as additional paid overtime.
The role works on a day shift Mon-Fri. Skills in milling and turning are required.
As Manual Turner / Miller you will be joining a well-established company that can offer prospects for career development.
Manual Turner / Miller - Overview of Duties:
- Working as part of a small but dynamic manual machining section, in milling and turning
- Reading and working from technical engineering drawings
- Manual turning
- Manual milling
- Producing low volume, high quality machined parts
Manual Turner / Miller - Candidate Requirements:
- Experienced Manual Turner and Miller
- Ideally a formal qualification in engineering (supplementary experience would be considered)
- Ability to oversee work of more junior staff would be an advantage
- Any CNC knowledge is advantageous but not essential