Primary NQT - Merton
We have several permanent opportunities available within the London Borough of Merton and are looking for passionate Primary NQTs for EYFS, KS1 and KS2 starting September 2017.
- Are you a positive and passionate trainee teacher on a Primary PGCE/BA/BEd course with the confidence and passion to become an outstanding practitioner?
- Does the prospect of performing your NQT year within an exciting, expanding primary school sound appealing to you?
- Would you like to secure your teaching post early ready for September 2017?
Sieze the opportunity to join a Merton Primary School for academic year 2017/2018 and send your application to secure a permanent position within the borough.
- Primary NQT positions available, Permanent – Full time position
- EYFS, KS1 and KS2 positions available – Flexible year group
- Variety of Good/Outstanding Inner City Primary Schools
- Opportunities to get paid from July with a September 2017 start date
- Main Pay Scale, Inner London salary £28,097 starting salary
- Fantastic CPD/Training and Induction programmes on offer
- Be supported by an excellent NQT mentor
What could be more exciting then starting your career within a supportive primary school within the London Borough of Merton. With a selection of ‘Good/Outstanding’ primary schools working exclusively with Teach in you will have the opportunity to select an opportunity dependent on your chosen phase range.
You will possess an enthusiastic and positive demeanour, the ideal Primary NQT will be a positive individual who has already demonstrated a superb classroom presence that promotes student engagement and attainment. Our schools are hoping for Primary NQTs that have a real passion for education and want to make a difference.
Make the proactive choice at this early stage of the year and secure your Primary NQT position. This is your chance to work at a well-supported primary school within the London Borough of Merton.
Send your CV today and secure an interview immediately!