Apprenticeships Sales Manager (Skills Sector)
- Parkhouse Bell is delighted to be working with an innovative skills and employability provider offering a joined-up approach to business and economic development and social inclusion
- Require a Sales Manager to be actively involved in the business development functions of large scale corporate accounts, identifying opportunities for Apprenticeship growth
- The correct candidate will have senior Account Management experience within the skills and apprenticeship framework
Salary: £40000 + £10000 Bonus + 45p/mile claim
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Parkhouse Bell is delighted to be working with one of the country's top skills provider who have a proven track record in providing Government funded and commercial vocational training in a broad range of areas - including manufacturing, aerospace, pharmaceuticals and the NHS. They have supported over 250,000 people since 1992 and are a leading Contractor for large government funded contracts, and are the only organisation to twice achieve the 'Excellent’ score in the Merlin Standard Accreditation.
Due to rapid growth, have a requirement for a Sales Manager to drive and influence the sales for apprenticeship start-ups with large scale businesses through the Midlands area.
With a target expectation of 60 starts a month, the role will require a very dynamic account manager with exceptional negotiation and sales abilities to successfully secure long term relationships with such businesses.
- Key diary management with flexibility for travel (claimed back at 45p/mile) throughout the Midlands area - car essential
- Excellent negotiation and objection handling at a corporate level with senior management and key stakeholders
- Work to created leads from the dedicated marketing team and source future opportunities throughout the area
- Work to strict targets and KPIs around jobs starts and sales outcomes
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that the correct candidate have experience promoting apprenticeships specifically and at a corporate level.
You will be able to demostrate key experience of working in a similar environment, working to tight deadlines and KPIs
You must be exceptionally organised and be able to negotiate confidentaly at a senior level.