Material Co-Coordinator - (Modular Build) - Bridgewater
Our client is a leading Construction Main Contractor working on a major Modular Build project in Bridgwater. Together we are actively looking for an experienced Materials Co-Coordinator to help support a £40m project.
Material Co-Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Liaising with the QS and Procurement in relation to material request
- Purchase order requests
- Deliveries of materials - organising the logistics
- Maintaining and managing stock
- Stationary ordering
- Must have a good understanding of building materials.
- Ability to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges and achieve results
- Must be able to prioritise workload and co-ordinate several tasks at any given time.
- Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and email.
- Good standard of education, must be numerate and literate.
If interested in this position please e-mail your CV to Meera Patel at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup. com