Financial Accountant Part time considered
Financial Accountant for a not for profit organisation based in Surrey, reporting into the Head of Finance.
Our client is a highly regarded education institution with sites throughout Surrey.
- Preparation and production of statutory accounts
- Monthly production of consolidated management accounts
- Annual preparation of consolidated budgets
- Lead on the external audit process
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and corporate tax
- Shared supervision of staff.
- Fully qualified accountant
- At least 3 years of accounting experience, including financial management and control
- Experience of consolidating financial statements
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts and liaising with auditors
- Understanding of working within the education sector
- Knowledge of VAT and other tax matters applicable to charities
- Excellent knowledge of Resource financial package
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Part time hours will be considered.
A competitive salary of up to £45,000 on a permanent basis.
Our client will also consider candidates looking for a part time position (whereby the salary will be pro-rata'd).