Enterprise Sales Executive
Are you exceeding in Enterprise Sales? Do you go the extra mile and make the most of every opportunity? Will you come out of your comfort zone to take your career to the next level?
If your response was yes to those questions then this is the role for you!
This role has the earning potential you want and the career progression you deserve.
This SaaS Start-up offers high growth, an entrepreneurial environment and a billion-pound backing.
After launching their EMEA office in Central London they are hiring a high-energy, driven Enterprise Account Executive to help grow a client base across UK and EMEA. The ideal candidate has an existing knowledge of SaaS and Enterprise solution sales and wants to earn a serious amount of money!
As an Enterprise Sales Executive your day will normally consist of:
- Uncover net new business opportunities and successfully take through the sales cycle to closure
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions and make
- Recommendations when speaking to customers/prospects
- Understand customers business needs and take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the sales cycle
- Include proposal development and product demonstrations
- Sales Executives will be responsible for qualifying sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations,
- Handling negotiations and accurately forecasting to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc..) and key decision makers
- Work collaboratively with other employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual qualified meeting and revenue goals
- Assoc./BS or equivalent military experience required
- Minimum 5-7 years selling B2B enterprise level software or related technologies.
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, and planning skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding target goals.
- Travel will be expected (20-30%)
Location: Central London
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 + fantastic OTE, outstanding career prospects with a hyper growth start-up
Role can be known as Enterprise Sales Executive / Software Sales / Sales Executive / Country Manager / Account Director / New Business Hunter / Business Development Manager / Enterprise Sales / Account Executive / software sales