Commercial Manager - required to work for a long standing company based in the Hayes area. The company the ideal Commercial Manager will be working for specialise in the Architectural Metalwork Structural Steel sector. The Commercial Manager will be working on projects within the commercial and residential Sectors.
The successful Commercial Manager will be working on projects such as London's Kings Cross, Airports, high end residential developments and other exiting landmark projects. The successful Commercial Manager will Ideally have 5 years' experience within the Architectural Metalwork or Structural Steel sector. The Commercial Manager will be able to hit the ground running and run their own projects reporting to the Commercial Director.
The most suitable candidate for this position will have a wide knowledge of the construction industry and the current climate within the industry. The Commercial Manager will also be looking to join a company with great career progression and with an aim to securing a job with longevity.
Commercial Manager Position Overview
- Risk assessments
- Provide advise to sub-contractors and allocate work
- Reviewing and developing operational process flows
- Overseeing financial KPIs
- Preparing bills of quantities, tenders and contracts for projects
- Building close relationships with the clients
- Ensure all documentation is issued to clients
- Run their own projects reporting to the Commercial Manager.
Commercial Manager Position Requirements
- Quantity Surveying experience
- Strong Negotiator
- Located near Haynes area
- Ability to manage a team
- Good work ethic
- Good tenure
Commercial Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £70K- £85K
- 22 days' holiday moving up to 25 days + BH
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy