46 Bath Road is a small residential bungalow based in Longwell Green supporting 6 elder care ladies with physical disabilities.
We are looking for someone to work with one of our residents with learning difficulties who enjoys being active.
1:1 support is required for this 73 year old lady who enjoys accessing the community. She enjoys going to houses of interest, walking, Zoo etc.
You must be reliable and will be expected to work with person centred approaches and follow/contribute to care plans.
- Support and personal care requirements
- You must be able to use your own initiative
- Confidence in working 1:1
- Able to engage well in order to support and build positive relationships
- Car driver who is willing to use their own car (Please note you will be required to have car insurance which covers business use).
- Be prepared to work no matter the weather
- Medication competency /Midazolam trained or willing to undertake the training
16 hours per week
2 x 8 hour days- flexibility on days
1x 8 hour Sunday shift (within hours above)
There will be an expectation to visit the home and meet the service user as part of the interview process.
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Alice Brice, Home manager
Closing Date: 23rd June 2017
Interview date: Week commencing 26th June 2017
To apply for this position please visit our dedicated recruitment website and complete an application form.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all