A fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing group holding company that is showing excellent results from experienced management and an excellent corporate strategy. Working with key stakeholders you will work closely with the Group Financial Controller in important accounting activities for the group.
This will mean will have good commercial exposure in all areas of group accounts, consolidation, stat accounts and reporting, Tax and VAT reporting, Working with Banks and Directors and key stakeholders to provide key reporting.
Key aspects to role of Group Accountant
- Manage monthly management close
- Cash flow statements
- Company entity accounts
- Group accounting and consolidation
- Working with Bank covenants
- Profit and loss and cash flow forecasting
- VAT returns
- Performance reporting and debtor reviews
- Interim and statutory accounts
- Liaise with banks, auditors, divisional finance teams and external auditors
- Review and implement policies and procedures
- Be aware of requirements associated with Plc listing
- Maintain statutory books
- Ad hoc financial analysis and reporting
Key person attributes
- Keen intellect and attention to detail
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders confidently
- Good technical ability and analysis skills
- Good knowledge of both statutory and management accounting
- Experience of SAGE accounting software or similar
- Keen commercial understanding
You will be a newly qualfiied ACA accountant with experience working within a top20 accountancy practice, and have experience working with PLC businesses and group consolidation.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.