Head of Acquisition- Relocation Opportunity!
Pack your bags and head to Manchester for this great job!
Do you have a strong understanding of the customer’s omnichannel journey and know how to optimise biddable media channel performance? Here is an exciting opportunity to be in a leading role for the UK’s biggest beauty retailer, drive customer acquisition and lead your own team as Head of Acquisition!
Our client is on the starting point to a rapid international growth involving a new demographic and partnerships with leading brands. They have established a strong reputation in the UK, which has resulted in such great success that they can expand their business into new and exciting markets! The successful candidate will be an important part of this new journey and get the opportunity to add value to any new biddable media channel strategies for the company!
The Digital Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the full scope of the established channels including PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Programmatic and Display across all online platforms. Due to the rapid growth, our client is looking for someone who can optimise already established channels, as well as identify new! It is, therefore, a unique chance to set your digital footprint on a renowned and successful company.
It is essential that the successful candidate has a proven track record of increasing ROI through these channels!
Main responsibilities of the Head of Acquisition:
- Participate in integrated campaign strategies and give inputs on target messages and offerings
- Work closely with the Marketing Director in strategy developments and budget management to support overall business objectives
- Manage and take ownership of all the acquisition channels on a daily basis
- Be responsible for the performance on all acquisition media channels leading to profitable sales and optimise where needed to drive growth
- Implement systems to create a strong understanding of the online customer journey and customer behaviour
- Drive performance across Traffic, CPA, ROAS and COS
- Manage your own Performance team and set objectives and KPIs to ensure constant growth and successful performance
- Work closely with the Analyst Team to identify new opportunities through data
- Manage relationships with media owners and third party agencies to ensure the company gets maximum support
- Be up to date on the newest industry trends and developments to identify new opportunities
- Work closely with the Trading team and Head of Online Experience for conversion optimisation
Required skills and experience:
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in an acquisition role
- Proven experience of being in a senior digital role and possess a strong digital knowledge
- Previous experience of implementing digital strategies including SEO, PPC, Social Media and Affiliate
- Ability to analyse data and identify new opportunities
- Previous management experience with the ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve KPIs
- Passionate about digital innovation and customer management
- Strong organisational skills to keep tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and be able to communicate to all levels within an organisation
- Excellent presentation skills and highly articulate to present key ideas
- Be a proactive self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
This is a unique opportunity to have a strong influence on a leading business and enjoy great flexibility in the role to implement own ideas. If you want to hear more about this role, then get in touch with our Ecommerce Recruitment Team