Our established and specialist client is seeking a Governance Associateto join their expanding Team in Uckfield.
The role is full time, 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday 0900 - 1730.
- To support, maintain and improve all aspects of compliance standards; ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Main duties of these standards include but are not limited to; document control, change management, non-conformance reporting, management of complaints/events/near misses, legislative review and internal audit
- Additionally, support facilities requirements including risk assessment co-ordination and fire safety
- Prepare compliance audit data by compiling and analysing internal and external information relating to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and other accreditations specific to our industry
- Support and coordinate, maintain and improve compliance standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Support departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments
- Provides administrative support by implementing change management through systems, procedures, and policies; completing projects in support of compliance auditors
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Manages and maintains the document control system ensuring all policies, procedures and other company documentation is relevant, up to date and available to staff
- Set-up of business partner relationships for key suppliers
- Management of complaints, Health & Safety events/near misses, change requests, non-conformances and other related tasks within these duties
- Facilities management, including; repairs to offices, gaining quotes, ensuring compliance to fire safety, etc
- Conducting internal system audits and site inspections
- Updating and carry out risk assessments associated with the role
- Updating of compliance status and notice boards
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- Problem solving
- Ability to manage expectations
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Health and safety experience
Duties & ResponsibilitiesKey Skills
Excellent opportunity to join a superb employer.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.