Quality / FMEA Engineer
A Control Plan Moderator with experience in FMEA and quality in the automotive industry is required for a permanent employment opportunity with a leading international automotive company based in Peterlee.
The role is offering up to £34,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Our client is a leading automotive technology company that specialises in the design and manufacture of complex, mechatronic, advanced vehicle safety systems.
- Autonomous planning, implementation and moderation of project based FMEA's Ensuring consistency between product and process FMEAs and Control Plans.
- Securing the FMEA interface to the customer and supplier
- Moderate characteristic classification
- Moderate FMEA's across the production plant
- Feedback of lessons learned from 8D during FMEA's
- Creation and development of reusable FMEA modules
- Creation and distribution of FMEA evaluations & management of Risk Matrix
- Monitoring and presenting progress of FMEA projects
- Training of FMEA methodology and software to participants
- Documentation, release, and control of FMEAs and Control Plans
- Exercise high standards of H&S at all times, including Environmental Safety Awareness.
Skills / Experience Required
- Diploma engineer or technician with experience in the area of quality/ quality control
- Experience as an FMEA moderator in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of FMEA methods in accordance with VDA and ISO/ TS
- Experience with FMEA software, preferably IQ-RM PRO
- Fully Competent with office software
- Autonomous work ethic and ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
- Motivated /Flexible
Pension Plan, Dental Health Plan, Life Insurance Policy, 25 Days Holiday, Flexible Working Hours,
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW or for further information contact James Laver on or email .
Keywords: Control Plan Moderator, control plans, FMEA, Risk Matrix, Environmental Safety, VDA, ISO/ TS 16949, IQ-RM Pro, IQ RM, IQRM, 8D, failure mode effects analysis, problem solving tools, 5y's, 5 why's