Involved in all areas of estates management for a high profile blue chip client. This would be ideal for any individual who is looking to increase the strength of their CV / experience, which in turn will help to open up future opportunities.
- Working for a top tier property consultancy
- Helping to manage the real estate for a high profile client.
- Dealing with all aspects of Estate Management for corporate occupiers, including quality customer service, client reporting, database management, landlord/tenant liaison, and finance issues.
- Identify and realise cost savings for the client from their property portfolio.
- Work with various departments and agents to ensure the strategy is being implement and actioned as required.
The successful applicant should have:
- MRICS is preferable.
- Estates Management experience on an occupied portfolio is essential.
- Experience managing a retail or leisure portfolio is ideal.