£22,880 per annum
Our client delivers estate services; including gas servicing, grounds maintenance, cleaning, repairs and maintenance. They care for over 5000 properties spanning over 11 local authority areas in South Wales.
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Painter and Decorator to join them in Caerphilly.
Reporting to the Planned Works Supervisor, you will be responsible for working on internal and external decoration projects.
Within this role, you will liaise with the Team enabling a response to all jobs within the given time periods as laid down in the contract during both day to day, planned, refurbishment, voids properties and the out of hours service. You will be responsible for ensuring that all work has been carried out both effectively and efficiently.
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential that you possess a core trade qualification in Plumbing; NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds Craft or City and Guilds Advanced Craft (NVQ level 2 may be considered at a lower rate, as training can be given to the successful operative if required). In addition, substantial post qualification experience will also be required.
Although not essential, experience of working for social housing providers would be beneficial.
Candidates for this role must hold a full UK driving licence
Please refer to the full job description upon applying
A van and mobile device will be provided for business use as standard.
Once you join the family, you'll have online access to a range of voluntary and flexible benefits, including...
- Training and development
- Advantage - Allowing you to save money on everything from weekly groceries, to your annual family holiday
- Assist - A confidential hotline open to all colleagues, providing support on a wide range of personal and work-related issues.
- Long service and additional holiday leave - Colleagues who stay for a period of time at the company are rewarded for their service.
- Share Save as you Earn scheme - Buy shares within the business for three years, at a reduced price. Share in the success!
- Seeing first-hand the impact you have on the lives of the people you support
Our client and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunities Employers
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.