Training & Competence Manager - Financial Services
We are currently recruiting a Training & Competence Manager for Stockbroking Services and the Central Investment Teamto join our client, a well-respected wealth management firm located in Bristol.
The successful candidate will conduct Training and Competence activities with Stockbrokers and Discretionary Fund Managers, provide risk management and a development structure. The T&C Manager will report to the Director of Stockbroking.
- Ensure you always have a comprehensive knowledge of the market, services, and customer and regulatory requirements
- Monitor team competence and report activity data to Director of Stockbroking
- Assist the Director of Stockbroking in the running of the business
- Ensure Stockbrokers are provided with appropriate support
- Identify and investigate potential risks
- Identify and report any complaints
- Prepare action and development plans
- Provide accurate training to increase the team’s level of competence
- Supervision e.g. JO7/H15
- Diploma Level 4 or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of the financial services market
- Ideally knowledge of the Investments and Wealth Management sector
- Good communication skills
- Training and coaching skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong client and business quality focus
This is a full-time permanent position based in Bristol with a starting salary of £35,000 - £45,000 DEO.
Please get in touch with an updated version of your CV to find out more about this position.