Finance Business Partner - FTSE 100 Company
My client, a FTSE 100 Company are looking for an extremely strong Finance Business Partner. This role, reporting into a Regional CFO, works alongside a number of very senior stakeholders on high value contracts. The successful candidate will have a degree of gravitas, and experience business partnering with numerous divisions and external stakeholders.
- Business partnering with numerous divisons internally, as well as external stakeholders.
- Playing a kep part in major bids, programmes and transformation projects.
- Ensure a strong controls environment is maintained.
- Investment appraisal.
- Delivering high quyality analysis.
- Supporting the planning, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Ad hoc projects as they arise.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA) with 2 years PQE.
- Business partnering experience is essential.
- A degree of gravitas.
- Large company background preferred.