Account Management £25K Fintech Amazing London Office
A technology led and FCA regulated finance company (Fintech) pioneering a new generation of business investment, moving away from traditional banking systems and focusing on connecting innovative businesses and likeminded investors. Established in 2014, this is the first FCA regulated platform, first to be granted IFISA, has a default rate of 0%, a growth rate of 50% month on month and have to date provided over £10m of investment to 100s of fast growth British SMEs.
This is a graduate job paying £20,000 + £5,000 bonus.
How can you expect to spend your day?
As a business development manager, you will be part of the Business Development team, you will work on new business applications, analysing initial accounts, their business, their application reasons, and help manage the client’s crowdfunding campaign. In addition, you will manage relationships with both the Risk Team and the brokers, using management skills to make sure the deal flow moves smoothly and time expectations are managed.
Daily activities are mainly identifying, contacting, drafting and reviewing business plans, evaluation of business models’ viability, market analysis and marketing activities to push the campaigns online.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Finding businesses looking for a crowdfunding loan or other crowdfunded finance.
• Compiling and sourcing target lists for outbound lead generation.
• Point of contact for brokers and referrers.
• Creating campaign pages and proposal documentation.
• Manage the sales process.
• Ownership and maintenance of all documents required from new clients.
• Ownership of relationship between clients and brokers.
• Management of marketing newsletters to businesses.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Interest in digital technologies and finance.
• Excellence in building and maintaining strong business relationships.
• Highly organised motivated and ambitious.
• Looking for a quick progression career path.
• Willingness to join a young but highly experienced team, working in a rapidly growing sector.
• Both creative and analytical thinker.
• Works well in high pressure environments.
• Good understanding of MS Office tools.
• Good team player.
• Interest in financial innovation, economics background and previous sales experience would be a bonus.
• Happy to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with personal impact on daily and long term activities.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Awesome coffee machine.
• Funky and modern office in Westbourne Grove (ping pong, bar and Portobello Road food stands!).
• Opportunity to grow your network and experience working in an exciting and fast growing industry.
• Unique opportunity to learn about and work within the FinTech industry.
• Generous commission structure.