Head of Marketing and Communications
Permanent position - Ref: 5/254
Head of Marketing & Communications
Salary: £60,000 p/a
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing & Communications to work with our well established healthcare client based in Kent.
The successful candidate will lead and manage the company's marketing and communications activities to drive sales and occupancy levels. They will develop and implement integrated strategies and campaigns that increase the external profile and reputation of the company through a range of initiatives to include digital, PR, media promotional activity and internal communications.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Marketing and Communications will advise and develop the marketing communication needs, ensuring the companies performance is maximised while ensuring the needs of the residents and employees are considered.
The role requires someone who is experienced in the full marketing mix. This is a 'hands on' autonomous role and the individual needs to be comfortable working on their own initiative with minimal supervision and be self directive.
The appointed applicant will have line management responsibility for the Digital Marketing Officer and be responsible for their development such as coaching, mentoring and performance management.
Skills and experience required;
* 5 years marketing and communication experience, preferably within the healthcare sector;
* Proven track record in effectively supporting the development of and delivering marketing plans from inception to completion;
* Experience of developing and implementing integrated marketing and communications strategies to drive sales and increase business performance;
* Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to target communications for a wide range of audiences;
* An ability to proof read with a keen eye for detail;
* Strong organisational skills with experience of delivering projects to deadlines and prioritising workload;
* Experience of working with brand guidelines and corporate identity;
* Experience of managing a small team, providing coaching and mentoring support to team members to develop skills, confidence and commitment;
* Proven experience of building effective relationships with a variety of partners/stakeholders.
* Educated to degree level in Marketing or equivalent;
* Professional qualification in Marketing;
* Membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing or equivalent is desirable.
Transport is essential for this position as there is a requirement to travel between sites.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.