FlavOil ltd produces first class sunflower oil from their own plants in Europe. The company has been very successful in marketing cooking oil and superior products to the UK market.
We are now seeking for another energetic, proactive and result oriented Sales Manager to continue our expansion. The successful candidates will be responsible for identifying new prospects and cultivating new accounts while strategically collaborating with partners in cross selling of existing accounts.
If you are focused, insightful and customer service oriented candidate seeking a full time sales executive position, send us your resume along with a cover letter elaborating your relevant qualifications and experience in the field of Sales.
• Initiate and follow up the sales process from initial contact phase till closure
• Research and analyse sales options and identify business opportunities
• Serve as point of contact for customers and answer their service related queries in person and on the phone
• Reach or exceed monthly sales target
• Develop and maintain productive business relationships with all prospects, partners and clients
• Work closely with the marketing team to develop sales collateral suitable for target market
• Driving license and some travel required
- Native English speaker
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales Department focusing on geographic territory based sales and account solicitation
- FMCG experience is essential, experience in HORECA is an advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with proven experience
- Good computer skills, telephone etiquette and work ethic
- Self-motivated individual with strong business acumen, good time management and task prioritization skills