£28,000 per FTE – pro rata £11,200 (DOE)
16 hours per week
To start early to mid-August 2017
Our client are part of a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, language training, student recruitment and workforce education.
They are looking for a knowledgeable and engaging Audio Lecturer to join their team in Liverpool.
As an Audio Lecturer, you will teach audio modules and common content in HE programmes under the guidance of the Programme and Academic Coordinators. You will be expected to:
- Facilitating learning through a variety of methods;
- Planning students’ learning experience through lesson plans and deliverable course material;
- Timely marking of assessments, providing useful and on-going feedback to students;
- Engaging in recruitment and outreach events through the year.
A full job description is available upon request.
To be considered for the Audio Lecturer role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in a related field, or Hons degree and a PG Cert Education/HEA Membership (enroute to qualification with demonstrable evidence of satisfactory progress), and/or significant industry experience;
- Relevant expert industry experience and proficient with industry-standard equipment and software;
- Teaching experience, including the creation of session plans and preparation of materials;
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills, be a collaborative and flexible team player, highly organised and excellent time management;
- Must have rights to live and work in the UK.
- Ability to create and build on industry links;
- Experience in Project Based Learning, Flipped Classroom and other contemporary forms of facilitating learning, using technology in learning, including Virtual Learning Environments;
- Ability to teach across other disciplines (including common modules and from Film, Games, Web etc.)
- The ability to supervise and guide students through audio-production protocol, etiquette, and individualised final projects at level 6 is especially desirable.
Audio Lecturer Benefits:
Our client offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer. They are a dynamic, industry focused HE Provider, with regular opportunities to work with colleagues globally, using industry standard technology and innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
If you feel you have the skills for the Audio Lecturer role, please apply now!