Mid-weight Graphic Designer with Data-Viz / Infographics
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for a graphic designer to join our growing design studio. Our team of consultants use design thinking in their approach to delivering large-scale IT change programmes. Part of our 'no waste’ approach to consulting is to communicate insights through impactful and actionable visuals as opposed to dense written reports.
Our content comes in various forms, including data visualisations, infographics, animations and presentations, with the focus always on the story we’re telling. We’re looking for design support so that everything our clients receive is of the highest quality.
•You’re a mid-weight designer who actively keeps up with design trends.
•You have a portfolio of beautiful visual designs and enjoy converting stories into impactful presentations.
•You are used to producing infographics and data-visualisations
•You work collaboratively and enjoy being part of a team.
•You’re happy in a fast-paced environment and great at meeting deadlines.
•You’ve excellent attention to detail.
•You’ve long-term career ambition and see yourself growing within a supportive, dynamic environment like ours.
• The company was established in November 2014 and has grown rapidly to a team of 65 currently.
• We have an internal product team, based at our offices in Islington in London as well as in India and Brazil, and client facing consulting teams, who are typically based at client sites around London and the UK.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A unique opportunity to be given the responsibility and support to own and drive large aspects of the business - shaping the company’s future strategy and growth.
• The company has a great blend of start-up entrepreneurial culture, coupled with the rigour, support and opportunities for personal development driven from the founders’ big company backgrounds.
• A competitive salary.
• Comprehensive benefit package including private medical, dental and a health treatment programme so that our teams can stay at their healthy best.
• Entry into our Sharing in Success scheme which offers profit share and stock options based on performance and tenure.
• You will be working with an extremely ambitious team focused on making a huge impact in the consulting industry.
• The team is committed to building a great company with longevity and dedicated to fixing a real, quantifiable global problem.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.