Office Angels are thrilled to be partnering with a local leading Financial Services client, based in the heart of Poole, who are looking to recruit for an experienced Report Writer/Administrator. With their open plan offices, fantastic views, and enviable location, our client is looking to expand their team, of down to earth, like minded Paraplanners and Administrators.
The role will be incredibly varied dependant on company need, with some days heavily focused on Paraplanning, and other days heavily focused on administrative duties. Some of these tasks will also include:
- Report writing support to the Financial Adviser's based in both Poole & Southampton offices
- Researching financial solutions using your industry knowledge
- Produce a variety of letters, prepare and dispatch paperwork as required
- Ensure client files are completed appropriately with the necessary information and documentation
- Be fully FCA compliant in every area of your work
In return the company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days holiday per year + Bank Holidays
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Income protection Insurance
- Four times death in service
- Summer & Winter social events
- Support with further exam studies
If you have completed your Financial Planning Certificate qualification or equivalent, we would love to hear from you, and discuss the role further. With such fantastic benefits, along with opportunity to learn and progress, this role will move quickly! Please don't hesitate to apply today, or contact Charlie for more information on .
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.