Communications and Social Media Officer (FTC)
Our client, a specialist within the financial services sector, are looking for a Communications and Social Media Officer to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract in their City of London offices.
Reporting into the Communications Manager, this will be a hugely varied position supporting the communications and marketing teams activities covering PR, media relations, social media, analysis and reporting and more including:
- Participate in day to day activities of the team, including reactive and proactive media relations, media monitoring and evaluation, social media, digital marketing and stakeholder communications
- Create and manage press releases, publications, newsletters
- Produce copy, edit and proof read content
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts
- Assist with planning strategic social media campaigns
- Administrative, reporting and database support
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Working knowledge of major social media channels
- Organised with strong time management
- Ability to juggle various time sensitive duties simultaneously
- Experience within financial services sector advantageous, but by no means essential
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.