CloudScope are working with a leading IT Security consultancy. With a diverse client-base throughout the UK, this company is going from strength to strength and experiencing tremendous growth. We are looking for a Home based IT security consultants with 3 years+ experience in information Security architecture.
You will enjoy working for a smaller, dynamic, focussed organisation where every member of the team is Passionate about Total Security Management.
To perform a range of IT Security consulting services.
- Extremely technical in information security architecture/Penetration Testing
- Technically adept in Manual Penetration testing (both internally and externally).
- Must be able to at least explain in English how a ROP attack is found and executed and also able to provide delivery of solutions on-site to clients for both Windows and Linux environments.
- Customer facing, comfortable presenting your findings to our clients.
- Must have strong technical understanding of current security trends and solutions.
- Have worked in a large datacentre (i.e. be comfortable with switch patching and testing procedures when located in a datacentre). Understands technical details of pen testing, such as buffer overflows, XSS, SQL Injection, etc…. and the full OWASP Top 10.
- Has in-depth knowledge of using manual penetration testing proxies such as Burp Suite Pro to good effect.
- You must be able to document/report in English to a very high standard.
- Additional languages would also be a bonus but not necessary.
- You should hold one or more of the following (CREST, OSCP, OSCE), other qualifications will also be considered. • CRT / CCT (ACE or ICE) • You will agree to undergo a technical test plus interview and to provide suitable references. • Be willing to travel if required. • Be punctual and meet agreed deadlines. • Ideally be based from home and client sites.
Contact: Adam Webster