Telesales Client Advisor
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest and most respected cosmetic groups. Est. 1983. The Private Clinic are a multi-award-winning Cosmetic Surgery provider with over 30 years’ experience in Medical Cosmetic treatments. World-class specialists in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Body Contouring & Liposuction, Hair Transplants & Restoration, and Aesthetics/Rejuvenation & Dermatology for Men and Women.
We currently have clinics in London, Buckinghamshire, Northampton, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, as well as consultation rooms across the UK. Throughout our years of experience, we are proud to have pioneered the widest range of multi-award-winning minimally-invasive, surgical, medical-cosmetic and aesthetic treatments catered to the individual needs of our patients.
We are currently looking for a Telesales Client Advisor to work at our offices based in central London. This is a permanent position, paying £20-22k per annum depending on experience plus commission.
Telesales Client Advisor
As the first point of contact for our patients and potential patients an excellent telephone manner is crucial. This role is predominantly spent on the telephone handling inbound enquires nationally from future patients interested in cosmetic surgery/medical treatments. Working with an established team and reporting to a team leader you would be fully trained on our extensive treatment portfolio and locations. Every action we take must have a clear patient care and customer service focus.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Answer calls and internet enquires by telephone and email
- Engage callers and qualify leads
- Describe the products/treatments benefits and special offers
- Be able to work and achieve set targets for bookings and conversion rates
- Enter notes into the Company database, including dates for follow-up calls
- Account manage your customer base and call proactively to deliver sales targets
- Make regular follow up calls/emails to prospects
- Keep a clean tidy and up to date list of prospects on the Company’s database
- Keep updated on the Company’s range of treatments and products
- Keep up to date with sector trends including competitor activities
- Constructively work as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to help build a first class sales force.
- Contribute positively to your own personal development through participation in coaching, training, and job shadowing
Skill / Experience Required
- Experience of working in a high level customer service setting
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrate an interest to learn more about the industry
- Must have at least 6 months experience in a Customer Service or Telesales environment
- Professional and good communication skills
- Organised and efficient
- Problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly Pro-active and motivated by targets
- Be able to empathise and engage with patients
The Private Clinic aims to respond to all applications however due to the volume of applicants please be advised that we will only respond to those who are short listed. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days of your application then you have not been successful.