Client Account Manager, Central Norwich, £19,000pa + Commission & Comprehensive Benefits
**This position is now filled. If you would like to hear about similar opportunities, please send your us your CV**
R13 recruitment are currently searching a fantastic opportunity to join the Advertising team of the UK's leading provider of personal finance data. The role is an exciting opening for an ambitious and driven sales executive to support and develop opportunities within your client base. Your role will involve contacting and developing relationships with new and existing clients by means of pitching display advertising and associated proposals both via telephone, email and face to face. You will confidently support your pitch with an in-depth understanding of the services offered, manage objections and work with your clients to manage their expectations and maximise opportunities.
This position will play an integral part within the business, working closely with the team to build and develop relationships and repeat business with partners, whilst maximising revenue opportunities and optimising clients involvement and exposure.
Your key duties will include:
- Selling digital display advertising to new and existing clients, working to agreed targets and KPI's.
- Working with the team to maximise advertising calendar revenue opportunities.
- Developing relationships to encourage additional sponsorship and awards ratings, logos and event attendance.
You will have:
- Previous demonstrable experience in selling display advertising space.
- Experience of dealing with commercial business clients.
- A great work ethic and friendly telephone manner.
- Good commercial acumen and an ability to build rapport with new/existing partners.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Strong team player.
- Articulate and customer focused.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
Offices are based in the Norwich city centre, offering a basic salary of £19,000pa along with a stepped commission structure and bonus giving a realistic OTE of around £25-30,000.
This combined with a comprehensive benefits including; 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking on site, enhanced workplace pension scheme and Group life insurance.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.