Senior Mechanical Engineer & Senior Electrical Engineer
Working in London and the South able to manage the technical, quality and engineering issues that arise through the various stages of a project from preconstruction through to the delivery ensuring that solutions support time, cost and quality criteria required.
- Manage the engineering input into the project strategic plan
- Participate in the review of the design for build-ability
- Check and approve working drawings and details
- Input and comment on the form of construction, construction details, specification, issues and respond to technical queries
- Integration of project engineering, procurement and installation activities as well as Co-ordination of all site activities.
- Implement compliance with both project and internal documentation i.e. IMS, PEP and KPIs
- Ensure the works are completed in compliance with inspection and test plans and method statements
- Awareness of the major risks and work to minimise them.
- A Mechanical or Electrical background with Building Services experience is essential as is a proven track record of project delivery within this environment.
- Experience working on commercial, process energy or large infrastructure projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of materials, specifications and industry working practices
- Educated to ONC level or Likely to hold relevant professional qualifications
The services team delivers mechanical and electrical engineering solutions to help clients maintain their buildings, to save time, and improve performance. They also provide specialist interior and exterior finishing services, and the latest off-site fabrication and virtual modelling techniques. And, because they create joint ventures with other areas of the business, joining this team means that you could be involved in some of the UK's most iconic development projects.