Lead Nurse - Generalist
A high end care provider is seeking a generalist Lead Nurse to lead a team of nurses delivering the highest quality care within their Woman`s Wellness Clinic in London.
The post holder will report into the Practice Manager and be expected to have base knowledge for the all specialist clinics within the unit. These include - Colposcopy, Endometriosis Services, Hysteroscopy services, contraception, Rheumatology, Aesthetic procedures and in particular gynaecology and dermatology.
The main responsibilities include:
• Overseeing management of staff resources and ensure staff rotas are completed in a timely manner
• Working with the Practice Manager in taking responsibility for nursing recruitment and retention, induction and delivery of regulatory and mandatory training
• Leading on ensuring that the environment in the clinic is clean and safe and to conduct audits, taking corrective action where necessary
- Providing clinical support within area of specialism, offering expertise, advice and support to all nursing staff
- Liaising with key stakeholders with regards to the Gynaecology, Rheumatology and Dermatology Services
- Managing the rota to ensure there is adequate nursing and HCA cover, and managing the phlebotomy rota to ensure there is cover
Key skills and Competencies:
- Must have strong management skills
- Dermatology and Gynaecology knowledge and experience
- Experience in ensuring that the team adheres to policies and protocols in place
- Must be an RGN
- Possess updated qualifications and registrations
Salary - Circa £40-45k
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."