Test Analyst - London - Ecommerce - Apply ASAP!
DeSantis Arin is recruiting a Test Analyst on behalf of its multi-award winning, globally recognised Ecommerce client. Our client is a leading provider of online luxury products with offices globally. The company has an audience of over six million and has been a pioneer of innovation proven through its success around the world. Our client offers a unique mix of interesting projects, relaxed working environment and investment in its people.
This is an opportunity that any Test Analyst should seriously consider!!
Our client is looking for a Test Analyst with extensive experience in testing of web applications to join their fast growing technology team.
Duties you will be performing:
- You will write and execute test scripts to support the businesses needs
- You will form effective test strategies using both exploratory and automated approaches
- You will coach teams to make everyone responsible for quality
- You should be comfortable dealing with business and technology stakeholders and have an interest in how quality is built into the products they deliver
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- 3+ years of experience in testing of web applications
- Experience in an automation testing framework
- Hands on experience in forming efficient and effective test strategies
- Experience in testing of XML and JSON based web services using tools such as Postman
- Experience in Java and SQL
- Working within an agile environment
You will be at advantage with the following skills:
- Experience in Non-functional testing including security, performance and accessibility
- Experience in defining automated test strategy
- Knowledge of common web debugging/monitoring tools
- Good understanding of tools for version control such as Git and continuous integration such as Jenkins
- Experience of deployment and configuration of common web and application servers
- Ability to coach and mentor team
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to have the next chapter of your career in a truly innovative multi-award winning Ecommerce firm that is being described as "the most globally disruptive Ecommerce company in 2017"
The salary is based on experience, ranging up to £50,000 - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Cutting edge technology
- Regular Hackdays
- Opportunities for training
- Generous pension scheme
- Stunning offices based in London
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Test Analyst job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!