Audit and Accounts Manager
We are currently working with a medium-sized Accountancy Practice based in the West End on an Audit and Accounts Manager role.
In this role you will look after your own portfolio of clients and carry out the following duties:
- Leading audit assignments and managing the audit team and process.
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements
- Reviewing corporation tax computations and partner tax returns
- Presenting accounts and audit finding at meetings
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Undertaking projects
- Controlling costs and preparing key client reporting documents
Our client is looking for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA), with previous experience working in practice. They are also looking for someone with a strong technical ability and knowledge of accounts, tax, audit and VAT. Experience of Sage 50, Xero, CCH Accounts Production and Quickbooks would be beneficial for this role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your latest CV or get in touch with Ten Fourteen Group.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position. Ten Fourteen Group is an equal opportunities agency.
Ten Fourteen Group is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.