1st Line Support Executive
First Line Supporyt Executive
Salary: £24,000 DOE
Our client, an established Telecommunications company is looking for a dynamic customer centric team player to join their vibrant, fun but hardworking team based in Bristol. You will be working in a forward thinking team, responsible for looking after customer support requests.
The role of Service Delivery Executive/ First Line Support Executive will include working closely with our clients suppliers to build and maintain effective relationships which will support the delivery of excellent customer service.
As a Service Delivery Executive you will be tasked with delivering a first class service whilst being involved in supporting the whole team with deployments and ongoing customer care of on premise and Hosted Phone Systems, Fixed Lines, SIP trunks, Mobiles, Data connectivity and NGNs.
- Successful pre-sales delivery assessment including provisioning and set up of all of the clients telecoms product ranges (I.e. carriers such as BT, Gamma, Virtual 1, AVAYA, servicing core and related products around TDM services, WLR3, VOIP services, hosted PBX, PBX, PBX maintenance, data and mobile communications).
- To act as a single point of contact with named customers
- On-going customer account maintenance, management and quality assurance.
- Assessing, delivering and supporting customer requests.
- Responsible for managing internal and external provider relationships.
- To act as an escalation point for any high impact incidents and problems and be part of end-to-end delivery on a daily basis.
- To ensure that problems or issues that arise with the service are effectively resolved.
- To be responsible for chairing regular Service Review meetings, preparing and discussing performance reports and issues and ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Proactive customer support, ensuring that the customer experience fits with the client’s vision and promise to its customers.
- Escalating matters to suppliers, tracking progress to provide a proactive customer experience.
- Proactively and reactively reviewing customers’ accounts and feedback to the account management and retention team.
- Sales support, assisting and facilitating technical sales requirements and supporting the sales person to close the deal.
- Provisioning of customer management reports.
- Previous telecommunications experience within managed services
- Hands on experience in circuit provisioning
- WLR3 experience
- Knowledge of fixed line and hosted solutions
- Knowledge of SIP Trunks and SIP numbers and NGNs/ IVRs
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail
- Experience of end to end customer journey (Pre sales, provisioning, post sales, faults and base engagement)
- Friendly, polite and tactful attitude
- Confident and assertive
- Client focussed
- Punctual and reliable
- Practical, open and determined
- Team working ability but able to operate as an individual
- Sound judgement
- A track record of delivering continuous improvement within a live service environment
- Experience of project & third party management
- Strong communication & influencing skills
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Strong telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with customers
If you are able to show the relevant experience of working within the telecare and telecommunications industry then please apply!