Remediation Business Analyst
Do you want to be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be? To be proactive and to have ambition then this role is for you to develop your career forward and seek out those that suit you, and they will back you all the way.
Our client is looking for a Remediation Business Analyst to manage the operational design and analysis of a specific rectification project on a large programme that the client has recently won. In this role, you`ll manage the scope and requirements analysis of a specific rectification project or component of a large programme or work stream. You`ll be responsible for the production of numerous rectification deliverables throughout the delivery of the rectification programme from root cause analysis through to execution of the entire programme. You`ll also be responsible for working with the Business and IT to collate and analyse specific inputs to resolve issues.
- You will coordinate the analysis and review of proposed changes with the operation
- Facilitate the sign-off of documentation changes, gather feedback from the case handlers on operational change and obtain manual MI from the Operation where automated data is not available.
- Work with the Business & IT teams to collate and analyse specific inputs to resolve issues.
- Investigate, elicit, analyse and clearly document the scope of the rectification and have a clear understanding of the detail.
You`ll have experience of driving project and delivery excellence through high quality analysis and being impactful across the end to end delivery cycle of a rectification project within the banking sector.In addition, you`ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in Financial Services and knowledge of mortgage products.
- Experience of structured business analysis methods and tools required.
- Experience of project management methodologies - Prince, PMP, Agile or other waterfall and non-traditional systems.
- You`ll have strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insight. Those seeking a position in an organisation where BA offers a true career path and is a valued skill are particularly welcome.