Hairdressing Assessor, Exeter/Cornwall
Hairdressing Assessor, Devon (Exeter/Torbay)
A leading Training Provider of Apprenticeships is looking to recruit Qualified Hairdressing Assessors to join their team in Devon. The role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis where you will be required to deliver to learners in Exeter, Torbay and surrounding areas,
This role would be a great opportunity for someone from an Assessor background who is looking to work for a high quality and learner focused training provider. You will be required to work with learners in their workplace delivering full framework apprenticeships in Hairdressing and Barbering.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Supporting a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships, including delivery of functional skills.
- Visiting learners in the work place, ensuring they progress towards all components of their qualification and remain on-track.
- Attention to detail, adopting a 'right first time' approach when completing and submitting documentation.
- You will need to demonstrate effective organisational/planning skills.
Key attributes and skills:
- Ability to communicate at all levels within a business.
- Ability to motivate individuals through achievement of their qualification and the understanding of how to set SMART targets
- Demonstrate good levels of numeracy and literacy to support learners.
- Ability to motivate yourself and manage your own diary.
- Target driven
Essential skills and Qualifications required:
- Assessor award (TAQA/L3/A1/D32/33/CAVA)
- L3 Hairdressing
- E-portfolio experience
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of up to £21,500
- Mileage allowance 40ppm
- 30 days holiday increasing to 33 days after 1 years' service
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership, including leisure facilities
- Upskilling opportunities to enhance your personal development
To apply for the role please forward an updated CV to
or please call Chloe Barnes
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.